Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So What Do You Think?

I desperately needed my haircut. I have been so busy with the kitchen remodel that I haven't had time to go. I talked to Michelle Wright on Sunday and she said I could come to her house and she would cut it for me. I brought a picture of what I wanted so that she would have an idea. She cut it but her flatiron broke so she said she couldn't style it. My hair gets wavy, especially if I don't blow dry it. Once I left it started drying more and puffing out. I then used my flatiron and it did tame it a little. It still angled out at the bottom like a triangle. I wanted it to round more against my face. I called Michelle and asked her if there is anything I need to do to get it to round more. She said she would come to my house and see if it just needed to be styled a certain way or if she needed to cut off a little more. She did ended up thinning it out towards the bottom so it wasn't a puff ball. It turned out exactly what I wanted. Thanks Michelle! That was so nice of her to come to my house so I didn't have to lug the kids over to her house. The picture that I showed her was Heidi Klum's haircut. Now Adam calls me Heidi. I laugh and say "I wish." I am far away from that body.....but maybe someday right? I have to shoot for something.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks good! I see our little chat on Friday was beneficial. :) I think we have the exact same hair type...mine is crazy unless I flat iron it too!!!

MacSterS said...

It looks so good! I bet it feels great too- great cut by Michelle!

Michelle and Nathan said...

looks great!