Wednesday, June 10, 2009

AHHHHHH!

Ahhhhhh! Is all I can say. So the granite piece is not salvageable. Towards the back of the break it wasn't a clean break. It basically shattered in the back. I guess if I wanted to spend hours putting all of the little pieces together then it will work, but it is just not worth it to me. My mom said that I should call the people that did their granite because they were really good. I will call tomorrow. I just want my life back! I don't ever see anyone anymore, my kids are off their schedule and therefore their sleeping is out of whack. I want to be able to just sleep without dust everywhere and have a meal at a kitchen table. There is one good thing. I was going to cover the brick on my fireplace with stone. I had to grind off the white paint so the mortar would stick. Well it revealed some nice brick that doesn't look too bad. Everyone says that I should keep it and I probably will. The good note is that it cuts down my time since I don't have to put the stone on the fireplace. I picked up my flooring today and so once this granite ordeal is over I can start installing that.

No comments: