Sunday, June 21, 2009

Granite Moving Along

I tried to call the people that did my parents granite to see if they will cut a new piece for me but they kept saying they would give the person the message and call me back. They didn't call me at all. I guess they don't really need the business. Another nurse that I work with had some granite put in her bathroom so she refered me to Emerald Tile in Rocklin. They came out measured and gave me a quote. I said, "It's a deal!" because I just want it done. They picked up the piece on Friday and said they will install it on Tuesday morning. I can't wait. Then it is the flooring. We can move back in once the flooring is done because I can tile the backsplash and paint the baseboards when the kids are asleep. I am so frusterated because if all this stuff wouldn't have happened with the granite my kitchen would be done by now. It set me back about a month. Well I will post pictures when it is all in.

No comments: