Sunday, June 28, 2009

Almost Done!

I know I have been saying that for a while but when you work full time and have two kids it takes longer to get things done. The flooring got put in and it only took the guy a day. He was really good and a hard worker. My next door neighbor is a furniture refinisher so he restained my parents old table for me. I just got it back and will have to cover the seats with my red paisley fabric. I painted an accent wall red and started painting paisleys on it. I put my new front door in and it looks great. I did have a casualty though. I whacked my finger with the hammer. It hurt so bad. It is that kind of hurt where you just go, "ahhhh" and it is throbbing. It is so swollen now and it as purple as a grape. It seriously looks like someone just took a purple marker and colored my finger. Next step for me is to put the interior doors in. I am holding off on the pictures because I would like to show the reveal once everything is done. You will have to wait in anticipation. (unless you are the ones that stop by and see it in person)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I want to be one of the ones to stop by and see it. I can not wait to see the final masterpiece! Congrats on almost being done. That is so exciting.