Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Interior Decorator Coming Out

So here is the stuff that I have picked out so far. Hope you like it.
There are a lot of pictures so bear with it.
This is the granite I picked out called New Venetian Gold


My main cabinets are knotty alder stained a medium tone with a glaze
(see the darker in the creases)


My island is the black with sanded edges


These are the paint colors. The main part of the living/dining area will be the beige on the left. The arches and kitchen will be the greenish/brown on the right. The maroon is an accent wall in the living room and the offwhite is the molding.


These are my fabrics. The paisley one on top is going to be the seat cushions for the chairs of the table and also some pillows. The bottom plaid fabric is also for pillows and the roman shades for the windows.


This is an idea of what I am going to do for the roman shade in the plaid fabric.

2 comments:

rebekahmott said...

Very nice. How exciting for you to have a kitchen that you love.

Kimberly said...

That kinda looks like my granite and I love it!!! Not only is it beautiful but it is GREAT for hiding messy counter-tops [and unfortunately ants]. ;)