Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Costumes Are Finally Done!


I finally got them done! It was definately work trying to accomplish this while having the kids every second I wasn't working. I would have to sew when they were taking naps or down for the night. If I put on a movie for them and tried to sew, about 5 minutes later I have a 1 year old on my lap and a 3 year old pushing buttons on my machine saying "What is that mama?" I do have to say I am very impressed with how the mask turned out. I read how to make the mask on the internet and it turned out exactly how they described. I was so thrilled. We were a hit at our ward party. So many people were stopping us to take pictures. So hmmmm..... what to be next year.

5 comments:

kristin said...

That's amazing!!!! You don't even look like yourselves! Which I guess is the point but....WOW. Nice job!

rebekahmott said...

I agree, that is amazing!! How talented you are. I should have come to your ward party just to see you!! Well done.

Eli and Stephanie said...

You always do such a wonderful job Emma! I love it!

womens leather jackets said...

You always do such a wonderful job Emma! I love it!

Mulberry Outlet said...

Shop the Mulberry alexa,Bayswater,Purses bag at Mulberry UK online. Offers a wide range of Mulberry bag products and more at Mulberry UK .