Thursday, July 23, 2009

Check One More Thing Off My List

So I spent all day yesterday making the shelves for the pantry. I didn't have room in my garage to cut the big sheets of wood down so I had to do it in the hot sun on the driveway. Atleast there was a little breeze. I am so glad they are done. All I have to do is sand a little bit of the edges to make them smoother and to paint it which shouldn't take too long. Now that's one more thing to check off my list. Today I am going to work on putting in the doors. I guess I should atleast have a door on the bathroom since my mother-in-law is coming to visit this weekend. So all I have left is putting up and painting the doors, the moldings/baseboards and tiling the backsplash. I might price out how much it would cost to have someone do the backsplash because I just want this to be done. If it is not outrageous then I will just have them get it done. If it's a crazy price then I definately will be doing it myself. Below are some pictures of the shelves I built.

1 comment:

Michelle and Nathan said...

You need to teach a powder puff tool class for an enrichment break off class--or just give me private lessons!