Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Addison's 1 Year Pictures

So I went to picture people and they were actually good today. They didn't make me wait an hour like last time. Addison did not have a good time though. I sat her in the middle and went behind the photographer to make her smile. She got about 2 pictures where she was straight faced and wouldn't smile. All of a sudden she looked all around her and then busted out in the biggest cry I have ever seen her do. She was crying so hard that she was shaking and hyperventilating. So the photographer decided to give us some blocks to play with and stepped out to get her familiar with her surroundings. She played for a while and crawled around gathering and stacking the blocks. Once the photographer came back in she dived towards me and clung on for dear life. What we had to do then was have me sit in the picture and sit her on my outstretched legs and have her play with the blocks. She was still able to be with me but they got some head shots of her without me. She then started warming up, crawling around by herself playing with the blocks but the second the photographer would try to take a picture she would see and dive towards me again. We finally got some good shots so I decided to forgo the second outfit that I brought. The pictures that I posted are from the website so they have that logo on them but atleast you can see them .

6 comments:

Nancy said...

I tried to do some pictures of Eva on Monday, and she had the same reaction... cried like mad, and wouldn't smile at all. Now I've got to try again, and see if we can get some good results!

joylyn said...

She is such a cutie! Too bad it is so hard to take pictures of the little ones. You ended up with some good ones though.

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

And i thought my kids didn't like to take pictures.But even though she looks like she is screaming she is still so cute!

erin said...

I love the last pic!

Michelle and Nathan said...

I like the crying and made pics just as much as the smiling ones! Fun to see them all together!

kelly said...

sooooo cute!!!