Thursday, April 23, 2009

Am I Crazy!

So I thought today...Am I crazy for starting my kitchen remodel at this time in my life? Probably. I just switched from part-time to full-time at work, Adam is working full time, and I watch Melanie's kids 3 days a week for about 6 hours each day. I have been wanting this kitchen for so long that I thought I just needed to make the leap and do it.
There is light at the end of the tunnel though. The electrical is almost done. Most of the drywall is done then it needs texture and paint. The cabinet guy (President Pebbles for those of you who know him) came by today to do some final measurements. He said he would be able to install the cabinets in the second week of May. Then all we have to do is my granite counter tops and the flooring. We are probably about over half way done. I will have to have a "My Kitchen is Finally Done" party at my house. Who's up for it?

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I totally am! And you will love your new kitchen! When it is all done and you look around you will say "It was totally worth it!" Especially the granite...I cannot describe how much I love my granite countertops!

kelly said...

it will be worth it!!!!!

erin said...

I'm up for it! Can't wait to see the finished product, but I have no idea how you have the energy for that with everything else you've got going on!